Photographic Requirements – Returning Items
In the unlikely event that you should need to return your item(s) due to damage or fault, you must supply photographic evidence so that we can deal with your issues accordingly. We can only do this with clear and concise photographic evidence. The photographs you attach to your RETURNS FORM MUST be:
- One close up photo of the fault/damage – you MUST place a measuring tape, ruler or penny next to the fault/damage – this allows us to obtain a sense of scale
- One distance photo – please leave measuring tape, ruler or penny in situ – this allows us to ascertain where the fault/damage is on the furniture
- One complete photo – this is to establish which piece of furniture is faulty/damaged
- One packaging photo – this helps us to establish whether the fault/damage is due to manufacturing or delivery/transit – IMPORTANT! Once the goods have been signed for, they are in your ownership and you are liable for any and all subsequent loss, damage or destruction. If you did not document any damage upon delivery, you are NOT eligible for a repair, replacement or refund.
- One batch number photo – this will be located on the packaging or underneath the piece of furniture – please note: bespoke items will not have a batch number