Data We Collect
In the process of operations and maintaining our online furniture store, F D Interiors Ltd may save and process the following information about you:
- Number of page views
- Landing page(s)
- Referral source(s)
- Keyword(s) that led you to our online store
- Data you consent to provide willingly when you place an order or sign up to our newsletter
- Your contact information such as telephone number and/or email address when you use our Contact Us form.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. Please note, this may prevent you access to some features of our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our products and/or services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may share details of similar goods or services provided by us, that we feel may be of interest to you. We will share this information with you via our digital mailing program which you can unsubscribe from at any point, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailshot.
Sharing of Data
We do not share any of your information to third parties for use relating to marketing. We only ever share your information, such as name, address and telephone number for the express and sole purpose of delivering goods and/or services to you, for example to our hauliers or couriers.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your Payment Information
Payments made by you over the telephone are processed by AIB Merchant Services. We do not store any of your bank details or card information on paper file or on our digital systems.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
F D Interiors Ltd
Tel: 01202 039747
Email: [email protected]